Monday, March 18, 2013

Probably the last days of winter fun!

These last few days have been cold. We've still got some snow, but not much, and we try to get the most of it. Here are probably the last photos of this Winter featuring mostly Maggie, our Energizer doggy.

Throw the ball, pretty please!

Untitled

Wont you throw the ball for me?

Untitled

Really, I NEED you to throw the ball!

Untitled

Here's the ball ...
Untitled

Look, I mean THIS ball!

Untitled

Throw the freaking BALL!

Untitled

Now, was that so hard?

Untitled

Thank God, Happy is not as demanding, and he can entertain himself quite nicely.

Untitled

Untitled

Meanwhile Denny is off somewhere eating bunny poop. Sorry, no photographic evidence of that. It's too gross how much he enjoys that.

Afterwards, Maggie enjoys the warmth of the heater. She can't get close enough.

Maggie in front of the heater

♥♥♥



12 comments:

momsue84 said...

I know how you feel. Milo eats deer stuff, so we can't let him out on our front lawn. Yuck! Maggie IS the energizer bunny!

Samantha said...

Ha ha ha ha. Throw the ball. Made me smile. Good way to start a Monday. :)

Jen said...

I just love your pups ! I think My Emma is the demanding type too :)

Unknown said...

Is Maggie the only one with a sweater? It is such a pretty one.

Sharon said...

Mostly I see Maggie in the background, but today she was center stage and adorable!

Now, if she can just get her human minions to cooperate ...

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Maggie is so cute!

We have zero snow left, but it's still so darn cold!

lexa said...

All of our snow is gone, but it has been cold and windy the past couple of days. We also have a winter storm watch for tomorrow night into Wednesday and more snow forecast for Friday. The kids may get another storm day or two yet this school year!

Rhonda said...

I could look at those dog pics all day. Love them.

Debi said...

Your lucky it is just bunny poop, mine think goose poop, bunny poop, and when we are trail running fresh horse poop, are all great treats

Mo said...

Hi Monika,

I love the captions you write for this dog pics. You are totally spot on!

I hope you have a great day with the pups!

monica said...

Even though she's so bossy she's so adorable!! And Happy is so cute!

2paw said...

I love Maggie in her coat and she has so many expressions, and you can definitely tell what she is saying. No wonder she is worn out!! Happy is such a good and clever boy!!!