Friday, March 01, 2013

Handspun Friday - Jewelled Sea

This fiber was Southern Cross Fiber club November 2012, Falkland, 110gr, colorway "Jewelled Sea". This is a color combination I like a lot.

SCF-fiber club November 2012-Falkland 110gr-Jewelled Seas

Hard to believe it became this yarn:
SCF-Jewelled Seas-2-ply-426yds


To make it even more fun I decided to add a little splash of red. LOVE it!
I can hardly wait to see how this will knit up. I have ~ 426yds, 2-ply yarn of it.

SCF-Jewelled Seas-2-ply-426yds



6 comments:

Drie Hoog said...

What a gorgeous yarn it is! Really love this colour. Looking forward to see what you make with it!
Jolande

Zenitude said...

You had me quite confused for a moment, I kept going back and forth to the top picture to see where the red came from. I love the addition of another colour.

Sharon said...

Once again, I am in awe of your eye for color. Lovely yarn!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I love those colors!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That red adds a serious WOW factor!

Delusional Knitter said...

Amazing, I love your color sense. The red really pops and makes it alive!