Friday, March 15, 2013

Handspun Friday - Geothermal

Another spin for the Extreme Plying SAL in the Southern Cross Fiber group on Ravelry. I've dedicated  my full spinning time to this right now, even though many wonderful fiber braids are beckoning to me, but I want to get a few more extreme plied yarns done.

Geothermal a SCF fiber club of  September 2010! The fiber is Corriedale, 4oz.

SCF-FC September 2010-Corriedale-4oz-Geothermal

I thought this colorway would be great for another M-ply yarn (2-ply/chain plied).

Fresh off the Niddy Noddy.

SCF-EPSAL-Geothermal-Corriedale-115gr-M-plied-169yds

I've got 169yds of it. After a relaxing bath it looked quite good.

SCF-EPSAL-Geothermal-Corriedale-115gr-M-plied-169yds

SCF-EPSAL-Geothermal-Corriedale-115gr-M-plied-169yds

♥ ♥ ♥



4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! The pictures from the top to the bottom were amazing! The fiber sure cleaned up nice from the niddy noddy to the skein. And the color is good too.

San @ Made in Hem said...

I can hardly imagine from the fiber to the yarn that it's the same... The colors look so different all blended up! Gorgeous! ♥

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Oooh - that one is neat!

Natalie Servant said...

Stunning.