Monday, March 04, 2013

Fallow mittens

Boy there's been an increase of Spam lately, that's very annoying!

Anyway, I've knit a pair of mittens a while ago, and haven't blogged about them yet. Simply said, "I love them!" The pattern, and the yarn, both are pleasing to my eyes.

Fallow mittens made with FCK sport wheight sw merino Amarillo

pattern: Fallow mittens by Melissa Schaschwary.

Fallow mittens made with FCK sport wheight sw merino Amarillo

The yarn was on Sale before Christmas 2012 from FatCatKnits. FCK sport weight, superwash Merino, colorway Amarillo.

Fallow mittens made with FCK sport wheight sw merino Amarillo

I'd like to knit this pattern again, and maybe even use the stitch pattern for socks some day.

Fallow mittens made with FCK sport wheight sw merino Amarillo




9 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute mittens! I like the bold cable pattern. I turned off comments on what was left on my blog as the spam was just too overwhelming. And it's all fairly recent.

knottygnome said...

i had that problem too, but i disallowed anonymous comments and that helped the situation quite a bit.

lovely mittens! i like that cable pattern a lot.

momsue84 said...

Love the mittens and the yarn you chose. Great stitch definition. So pretty!

monica said...

Pretty mittens! I love the colors.

San @ Made in Hem said...

So gorgeous! That's some time spend well knitting and since it's still cold a little time more to enjoy them! ♥

schäfchen silvia said...

Deine Handschuhe gefallen mir sehr gut.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love the colour - they look nice and cozy!

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

That cable is STUNNING! I also love everything about these!

2paw said...

Yes, there seems to be a world wide explosion of Spam, I had 75 in a 24 hour period, all caught by the spam filter, but still, I check through them to make sure a real person hasn't been spamified.
Beautiful mittens, lovely colours and cables and all I can think of is a Fallow deer!! Cabled antlers???